Who is Eligible?
- Must live or work in the Greater Bluffton area or Jasper County
- Must be between 18-65 years old
- Do not have medical insurance
- Do not qualify for Medicare, Medicaid or Veterans Benefits
- Family income must not exceed 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
A screening appointment must be scheduled before a medical appointment can be scheduled. On your initial visit, you will be asked to complete a financial statement and a medical history form Please plan on being at the clinic for 2 hours. An interpreter is available should you need assistance. Please bring the following documents to this appointment.
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency or place of employment verification
- Proof of Income
New Patient Screening Hours
- Monday – 12:30 pm – 3:30.pm
- Thursday -12:30 pm – 3:30.pm
- Wednesday – 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Monday – 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday – 8:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday – 1:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursday -8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Mondays – 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Cardiology, gynecology and opthalmology appointments are scheduled once a month on either Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Pregnancy Center & Clinic of The Low Country (Mobile Van)
- Wednesdays- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Come to BJVIM. They will help you.